Want to Take One of Our Courses?

Any BC resident wanting to go hunting needs to pass two courses:

1. The CORE Program (Hunter Training) to obtain a hunter number to purchase a hunting licence and tags, or apply for Limited Entry Hunting. Click here for program dates.

2. The Canadian Firearms Safety Course to obtain a Possession & Acquisition License (Non-restricted PAL), which allows you to purchase or take possession of a firearm and buy ammunition.  Click here for PAL course date.

If you're interested in owning restricted firearms you will have to pass the Restricted Possession & Acquisition License (RPAL) training course, AFTER passing the PAL. Click here for RPAL course date.

For information about any of these courses, email Doug or Bob.

Other News